Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Night It Happened

The Night It Happened
By Me
Ashley B.
"Aw. Ow! What happened? Where are we? Brad, Brad. Wake up. Wake up!" I said. "Brad, wait, what's that on the table? Wait, if that's Brad then what's..........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed as I found out that the being next to me was a dead human body. "Ow! Where are we?" said Brad. "Brad, can you here me?" I said. "Yes. How did I get up here?" Brad said. "I don't know. Hold on. Haha. The other being threw nets on us..... with zippers!" I said. "Hold on, let me get out of here." I unziped the zipper and went to go check on Brad. He had these cords with zuction cup like ends that stuck to his body. "Oh, no! I hear them coming!" I said. "Ashley, hurry. There is a steal door over there. They use it by putting their hands on a detecoscan. When it identifies them as a being, it opens. If you can get the detecoscan to lose it's power, or programing, than you can get me out of this mess. Hurry!" I ran to the door. I opened the latch on the scan. "This is going to be harder than it looks!"
What happens next time? Stay tuned to find out.
Next story should be here by tomorrow. Maybe.
Maybe today. Maybe.............

No comments: