Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Night Goes On

The Night Goes On
A Scary Series of Bedtime Stories
By Moi
It was the day before my birthday! I was so excited! It was also poetry day at my school, I just love poetry! But, this one wierd girl, Greta, she seemed evil in some way. When it was her turn, she went up to the front of the class and started to read. "The night goes on. By me of course." She started to read. "The moon is bright, and so are the stars. But, on one certain night, it would give me the fright, especially if I were the birthday girl tonight. See, tonight the moon and stars will be brighter than bright. That won't let the end of night. So before you go to bed, think just one thought, would you like to be asleep for the rest of eterntey. The day will not come, the things will be dark and bright and everyone will stay alseep tonight. Because you see, I make night and I make day, and when I leave, The night goes on, as you will see!"
What Happens Next time? You will have to wait and see!

No comments: