The Night It Happened
A Seires By Me
Ashley B.
One night, I was walking home with my date to the movies, Brad. I lived right around the corner, or so I thought. We had been walking for 20 minutes. I didn't relize it 'till Brad said,"Hey Ash, didn't you say you lived less than 10 minutes away?" I thought about it for a moment,"Yeah, you're right. Oh wait, there is my street over there." I looked at my watch,"Hey honey, I'll have my mom drive you home if you want, I know you left your car at your house because you thought you could catch a cab, but it is to late and I am scared you will get hurt." As we got around the corner, I saw the street sign,"Wait this isn't my street." I looked, it said Clmatia RD. It was my street though, I knew it. "Come on, I really think something is wrong, or it is just an illusion," I said. As we rounded another corner I stopped and screamed.
What happens next???? Tune in next week for a part two!!
By : Ashley Elizabeth Barber
For series "The Night It Happened" all version may not be copied or redone with-out permission from me.
Copyright All rights reserved
E-mail Ashley.Barber101@gmail.com for premission


No comments:
Post a Comment