The Night It Happened
By Me
Ashley B.
"That is the biggest dicth I have ever seen!!!!" Brad yelled. "It's not a ditch you knuckle brain! It's a meteor hole, imprint." I said as we looked at the ground. "WOW!!!!!!!!!" Brad was saying over and over.
"Come on. Let's go exploring!" I said excitedly as my adventerous self. As, we climbed down the ditch, I didn't realize that this may be my last explore. I heard,"Freeze!" I saw a man with a camera. "Gotcha!" he said. Then 1,000 men that looked like him came rushing down the meteor side. They threw a net on top of us and shreded there skin. They looked like martians. I heard them talking in a wierd sound. Then a big what looked like an aircraft came over us. A light so bright was in my face. I was knocked out!


1 comment:
Write the next part!!!!!!!
Post a Comment